What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R3 Fri - Eels 18-32 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 3: Eels v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I want Parra to win , but I think the dogs and riff gifted us those wins and not getting excited about our chances yet .

Based on previous years history with same fixture it will be roosters 20+

Valheru

Coach
The roosters aren't fit yet and are nowhere near the team they will be in 5 months time. Robinson's MO is to get your fair share of wins in the first half of the season (6-8 out of 12) and then put the foot down thereafter and I don't see that changing this year.

On paper they should still beat Parra but who knows. I expect a tight one.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Parra on a high and improving each week. As I expected Fergo has made a huge difference. Without him, they’d be lucky to have won last week.

Dylan Brown looks better every week too and the other kid Salmon looked good in his limited time last weekend.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Roosters are a very, very good team; we have potential, but are not there yet.

I think the Roosters will win, but I honestly think we will push them.

And at this stage of the season, honestly - I'd be happy with that.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I picked Latrell in my SuperCoach because I wasn’t to hve something to “smile about” when the smug merkin scores. That went well

Bazal

Post Whore
Ugh I hate getting loads of early penalties cos the square ups are inevitable

Nice stuff from young Brown