What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Sun - Titans 38-14 Knights @ Cbus Super

Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
I believe someone has told the Newcastle Knights they can get back to winning ways by winning some wooden spoons.

They're adding metres of brown polish in their endeavours aren't they?

axl rose

Bench
I would like an honest opinion.

Have any of the Rooster player rejects added anything to this Newcastle side?
giphy.gif

Meth

Staff member
To be fair, 2 tries have come against the run of play. Probably the most disappointing thing has been how the Knights effectively dropped tools after errors.

Bazal

Post Whore
I would like an honest opinion.

Have any of the Rooster player rejects added anything to this Newcastle side?

As a neutral, for sure they have.

The reason I think Brown has lost them is the difference in effort between last season and this. Last year Pearce looked good when he was fit. he's always been a pretty good club halfback at worst. Guerra was steady and added experience and Watson was actually very good.

SKD is always going to be SKD.

This year they all look like they're going through the motions which is often a sign the coach has reaches his best before date.

If anything I think the signings they've made for this year have added very little on the whole, apart from Klemmer. They would have been much better off snatching Issac Luke than guys like Edrick Lee and Plod Glasby.

Zadar

Juniors
If you want to know why the Panthers are struggling, just remember Ivan Cleary offered him marquee money to come to Wests. Thanks for not taking it Connor.

Gee some players must find it hard to accept that they are a very good bench player, Watson was good at the chooks coming on and adding some spark, he chased the 500k(don’t blame him) and his career looks in trouble. Could of played a good role at the chooks for less money, and this year would have probably got a good pay rise.

Latest posts