What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 21: Non Parra games

What was retro about retro round? I didn't notice a single thing other than those idiots dressing up on the footy shows. No retro jerseys, no contested scrums... not even a magic sponge.

hindy111

Post Whore
Quit making excuses for his age !

The reason people are critical of him is that he is the origin 7. Everyone can see that he is a good young half. However most remain puzzled why he has been gifted the NSW gig. The best I can come up with is that it was a Steven Bradbury selection.

Being the NSW half brings with it an expectation that he should play like that most weeks - and he doesn’t. It’s not a form thing either. He never has.

Last night was promising, but some of those gaps that he ran through were Corey Pearson wide. He did good, but when you are on $1M you need to do that nearly every week. Otherwise merkins are going to say he’s an imposter. Which he is.

And won both series. Why drop him?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Cleary is solid, and well rounded for his age,,he looks well coached, rather than a natural half.

Considering Mose's current form and potential upside, I really can't think of a genuine half back I'd swap him for. Cronk for sure if he was a few years younger, but other than that?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Cleary is solid, and well rounded for his age,,he looks well coached, rather than a natural half.

Considering Mose's current form and potential upside, I really can't think of a genuine half back I'd swap him for. Cronk for sure if he was a few years younger, but other than that?
Agreed. He’s a star. I think his game management and maturity will
continue to grow and he has the natural ability. Has the potential to be classified in the elite category.

Latest posts