What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 24: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
All seen through your one brown and white eye mate.

In all seriousness are ypu happy with the NRL and game and how the roosters guy just touched a stationary Panthers guy with no attempt to tackle just to get a penalty? Ridiculous what ganes becoming .
Also Latrels flick was a foot forward. But didn't effect result.

Another rules that must come in is if inside oppositions 20 and on the attack a penalty should not be stopping the play. The attacking team should hear the whislte and play the end of set. At which point if they do not score or get a favourable result they then receive the penalty.
Too many teams are giving away a penalty on the 1st or 2nd or 3rd. Getting 20 seconds to set defense and take away the advantage of the attacking team. It is ridiculous. And its near impossible to attack 10 out with a defense that is set.
We should of taken advatage of this rule when Fafita scored on Friday night. Even if copped a sin bin it doesn't mean you will let in a try. You basically have 1mins rest and can even get away with a penalty on the 1st or 2nd. They are not going to bin 2 guys. 2mins rest and defend well you've saved 6 points.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was listening to it on the radio and the commentators were creaming themselves about Mitchell (as always) and then i saw the replay of the try in the post match and thought it was quite comical that not once did the commentators mention how forward the pass was.

Me and a mate had a giggle also. It was a great pass but forward.

strider

Post Whore
Is there any rule stopping teams from not trying to win ans settling foe a scoreless draw?

Cos if Tigers win today and Broncos lose to Dogs ... Sharks and Tigers can then happily get a draw and both go past brisbane on points diff