What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd12: Non Parra matches

TheParraboy

Staff member
Canberra depeted light Souths

So that means Bulldogs will win like us

Lock it in Eddie....

TheParraboy

Staff member
The vicous fish
161mtrs
61 tackles

I used to think Tepai was simmilar to this kid but he shouldnt be used in the same sentence.

JFH is comingmmon strong as a player. He is in my top 10 forwards in game.
What a player.

He has been MIA this year a bit,

I couldnt find a spot for him in my top 18, might make my top 25, not sure

Hass
Matterson
Twal
Coydner
Murray
Frizzell
Tapau
Finucane
Klemmer
Bateman
Jake T
Arrow
Kikau
McGuire
Vaughn
Katoa
Fifita
SBurgess
Ma'u

TheParraboy

Staff member
0-0
20min mark

great game of chess - I mean naughts and crosses - someone will take the killer blow soonish I reckon...

TheParraboy

Staff member
cohen hess, jarroyd wallace
what happened to the qld pick and stick policy?lol

NQ 6 v Titans 4
5min left

Kornstar

Coach
Should have been a penalty to the GC right in front, Kahu shoulder charged Peachey. Too bad everyone was creaming themselves about the great tackle Feldt completely but should never have got that far.

84 Baby

Referee
I didn’t see full game but a) why was Cows first try disallowed, b) why was their 2nd try allowed, and c) still kickable, but how shit was rule to give Tits penalty where ball landed opposed to where kicked from dead in front? Seems like that could be changed to give receiving team option to take penalty kick from point of offence.

Edit: disregard 1st question. I saw with no sound and thought they have penalty. Listened to it and they gave forward pass. But where the f**k did video ref see Taumololololo get ball to ground?

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
I didn’t see full game but a) why was Cows first try disallowed, b) why was their 2nd try allowed, and c) still kickable, but how shit was rule to give Tits penalty where ball landed opposed to where kicked from dead in front? Seems like that could be changed to give receiving team option to take penalty kick from point of offence.

Edit: disregard 1st question. I saw with no sound and thought they have penalty. Listened to it and they gave forward pass. But where the f**k did video ref see Taumololololo get ball to ground?
looozza.

Kornstar

Coach

Did you see who the ref was that sent it upstairs as a try? If it didn't determine games and possibly careers it would be quite funny.......even better was when the video ref claims he seen the ball grounded.........when you aren't accountable for anything you will never improve!

84 Baby

Referee
Did you see who the ref was that sent it upstairs as a try? If it didn't determine games and possibly careers it would be quite funny.......even better was when the video ref claims he seen the ball grounded.........when you aren't accountable for anything you will never improve!
I don’t blame Perenara for that one. The rule basically tells him to make a guess at that point. What the video ref should have said is there was no evidence to overrule the onfield decision and so it stands. But really the rule is f**ked. All “tries” should be sent up the same as either benefit of doubt unless conclusively shown no try, or no try unless proven. At least for rulings on grounding

TheParraboy

Staff member
ffs Queensland week for Masterchef

great timing, considering the show was filmed months ago

TheParraboy

Staff member
That game made the eels/Penrith game last week look like the grand final

2 x million dollar players on the park

one keeps delivering and went a long way to his side winning

the other keeps under performing and went a long way to his side losing