What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: Non Parra games

Delboy

First Grade
Mahoney is laughing at all of us now!

That extra 50k would have been well spent to keep him....
Try $150k and an extra year, he agreed initially to $550k over 3 years and told the club, Gus then called him and said if you sign today we will do $700k for 4 years. Can’t blame him but can blame him as he told the players and club he was staying, but money talks.

Soto

Bench
Been saying it for 18mth.
Closer to a comp then us. Ciraldo is a fine coach
I'm not sure this has to do with Ciraldo...they have recruited really well. Origin and internationals...
Ado Carr - origin and Australia
Crichton - origin
Kikau - Fiji but would be an international or Origin player
Mahoney - cusp
Burton - cusp -
Xerri - will be an origin player
Connor Treacy an astute recruit
Josh Curran astute recruit
Kurt Mann - astute recruit
They know what they have lacked and needed and gone out and recruited accordingly.
Previous coaches in Barrett, Pay etc never had this calibre roster..
Once they get decent props they will be right back in top 8 contention.
You can see with the dogs they don't stop trying. They are all having a dig...
Scrapping for everything..
Us another story

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I'm not sure this has to do with Ciraldo...they have recruited really well. Origin and internationals...
Ado Carr - origin and Australia
Crichton - origin
Kikau - Fiji but would be an international or Origin player
Mahoney - cusp
Burton - cusp -
Xerri - will be an origin player
Connor Treacy an astute recruit
Josh Curran astute recruit
Kurt Mann - astute recruit
They know what they have lacked and needed and gone out and recruited accordingly.
Previous coaches in Barrett, Pay etc never had this calibre roster..
Once they get decent props they will be right back in top 8 contention.
You can see with the dogs they don't stop trying. They are all having a dig...
Scrapping for everything..
Us another story
I disagree on Xerri. I’ve been watching him closely, he’s average imo. (Yes he’s better than our blokes bar Penis). Newcastle are pretty bad too.

Soto

Bench
I disagree on Xerri. I’ve been watching him closely, he’s average imo. (Yes he’s better than our blokes bar Penis). Newcastle are pretty bad too.
Knights have been terrible and over achieved last year but dogs are building...xerri is 7 games in after 4 years out of the game...he's doing very well..
They have recruited speed...small forwards as well which get over the advantage line...we have a slow slug team too.. no brains in the whole coaching and recruitment setup

JokerEel

Coach
Try $150k and an extra year, he agreed initially to $550k over 3 years and told the club, Gus then called him and said if you sign today we will do $700k for 4 years. Can’t blame him but can blame him as he told the players and club he was staying, but money talks.

Ffs well even though now 700k for Reed would be better money spent.

Suitman

Post Whore
Our win over the Cowboys would now seem to be fairly overrated given their performance in the first half so far against the Sharks, along with both of our performances either side of that game.

I wouldn't say our win was over rated.
We were average. They just happened to be more hopeless on the night, and we got the rub of the green from the refs for a change.