What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd20: Non Parra matches

Happy MEel

First Grade
Welch’s stats:

28 minutes
1 try
14 runs for 141m
2 tackle breaks
1 line break
2 offloads
9 tackles with 2 missed

Had a corker of an attacking game but not so much in defence. Could be that the Storm had all the ball in that time.

Soto

Bench
Welch’s stats:

28 minutes
1 try
14 runs for 141m
2 tackle breaks
1 line break
2 offloads
9 tackles with 2 missed

Had a corker of an attacking game but not so much in defence. Could be that the Storm had all the ball in that time.
Welch could be in some sort of trouble with his knee. Meniscus or ACL. Going for scans tomorrow

TheParraboy

Staff member
I guess beating the Titans and the Dogs doesn't really mean you've had a turn around in form,

they also just beat a depleted and out of form sharks side and acted like they won the grand final lol

Hope we are the ones to bury them for 2019 in Rd 24, would basically make my season (to date)

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't buy into the injury risk because past history thing too much, but what it does mean is that he'll need to address how he loads the knee in order to minimise the risk of re-occurrence, and that has the very real potential of limiting his performance.

Kornstar

Coach
Looks like you have to be a recognised player to get a penalty when you are taken out in the air.......

chiefy1

Juniors
Bad news with the percentages for Newcastle The eels would be virtually 4 wins ahead of them with a win tomorrow

Gronk

Staff member
RCG hitting the line with his back. Very gun shy about his jaw.

Latest posts