What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In terms of the fixtures, the March-start comps (ISP & Flegg) and the Jnr Reps should be out before Christmas. RMC, Shield and the Womens Premiership likely after New Year.

kbw

Bench
I stand corrected- Blacktown are only running ISP and RMC in 2019
Also confirmed Brothers are running both SS and RMC
A surprise is that it looks like Cabra might only run RMC , this is to be confirmed- but they had their first training run on Tuesday and only 23 blokes where there. Apparently only 5 blokes are back from last year. Appears Chris Yates is struggling to get the support of the players.

Cabra SS are starting training later.
There has been some signing of Wenty players but the ones I have heard of were Cabra juniors

imgunawin72

Juniors
Apparently brothers have learnt from last year and have recruited heavily for 2019, with blokes from concord, st Mary’s , cabra and a few other places. So it will be interesting to see how they go..

kbw

Bench
I think Torpy was Canterbury ISP that played a bit for Cabra.

Mr 72, do you know who has moved from Cabra to Brothers.

Does anyone know why the change in coaches at St Marys

imgunawin72

Juniors
I think Torpy was Canterbury ISP that played a bit for Cabra.

Mr 72, do you know who has moved from Cabra to Brothers.

Does anyone know why the change in coaches at St Marys

I know 2 of the blokes from cabra are - big red and matty

Brad drew wanted to spend more time with his boys, so he resigned. Not sure about Luke swain.

MountainMan

Juniors
Apparently brothers have learnt from last year and have recruited heavily for 2019, with blokes from concord, st Mary’s , cabra and a few other places. So it will be interesting to see how they go..
I do know they are a well paying club from reports from a few players last year.
How they have that capacity,i do not know.

kbw

Bench
I know 2 of the blokes from cabra are - big red and matty

Brad drew wanted to spend more time with his boys, so he resigned. Not sure about Luke swain.

Nice to hear a coach wasn't fired and left for good reasons.

Good luck to the Cabra boys, at least its closer too for Matty

rightleftin

Juniors
Caba website has their signings - 6 from Wenty - Nathan Milone, Zach Nicholls, Jack Morris, Jordan Latham, Sam Gorman, Josh Tangitau. Malakai Houma from Newtown.

Cabra now favourites?

Daniel Dole from Wenty to Sunshine Coast Falcons
Anton Iaria from Brisbane Easts to St Marys

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Too much changes within the season to predict any favourites this far out IMO

rightleftin

Juniors
Hills have signed Mat Gardner, who has played more than 100 games in super league and played rugby 7's for Brazil at the 2016 Olympics.

Nathan Davis, Kurt De Luis and Abbas Miski from Wenty are at Blacktown Workers

Workers also have. Zach Dockar-Clay and Andy Saunders.

Former Bulldogs Brad Morrin has joined the Workers coaching staff

rightleftin

Juniors
Nathan Davis, Kurt De Luis and Abbas Miski from Wenty are at Blacktown Workers

Workers also have. Zach Dockar-Clay and Andy Saunders.

Former Bulldogs Brad Morrin has joined the Workers coaching staff

That means Wenty have lost Arana Taumata, Josiah Tomasi, Daniel Dole, Magnus Stromquist, Nathan Davis, Kurt DeLuis, Abbas Miski, Sam Gorman, Jordan Latham, Jack Morris, Nathan Milone, Zach Nicholls, Josh Tangitau - not a bad side - has Wenty run out of money?

That means Wenty have lost Arana Taumata, Josiah Tomasi, Daniel Dole, Magnus Stromquist, Nathan Davis, Kurt DeLuis, Abbas Miski, Sam Gorman, Jordan Latham, Jack Morris, Nathan Milone, Zach Nicholls, Josh Tangitau - not a bad side - has Wenty run out of money?

Jack Miller is at Wests ISP also