What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Rovers shock wire at home winning 16-14.

Pressure back on the broncos who are currently beating Catalan 12-8 at halftime in France.

Finishes 30-12 to the broncos. This season is f-ing crazy!!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Rovers shock wire at home winning 16-14.

Pressure back on the broncos who are currently beating Catalan 12-8 at halftime in France.

Finishes 30-12 to the broncos. This season is f-ing crazy!!

Seems like some unpredictable results ! Is the rugby league gaining more interest and general awareness than in recent years? It would great to think so. Surely a overall crowd attendance spike has occured or is on its way,

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Seems like some unpredictable results ! Is the rugby league gaining more interest and general awareness than in recent years? It would great to think so. Surely a overall crowd attendance spike has occured or is on its way,
Super league has very little media exposure in the written press unfortunately. Can’t give you exact data on the average crowd figures this season but I would guess with Wigan and Leeds struggling of late crowds will have dropped.

Stallion

First Grade
Super league has very little media exposure in the written press unfortunately. Can’t give you exact data on the average crowd figures this season but I would guess with Wigan and Leeds struggling of late crowds will have dropped.

That's dissappointing . Something that needs to be resolved I suggest. Let's hope this very underrated code gets a go in the print media one day!

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
So it appears The S*n is having a sook.

Not publishing any articles about Rugby League because Magic Weekend being at Anfield meant they couldn't have any reporters there.

It's a tough one because the sport needs as much media as possible, but also f**k that vile rag. Wouldn't use it to wipe up the shit that dribbles out of Rothfields mouth.

Pardon my ignorance, by why aren't reporters from that publication allowed at Anfield?