What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Wooden Spooners

franklin2323

Immortal
We wont if we drop Edwards and get Yeo and Kikau back.

Lose our 2 best second rowers. Have a fullback who cant hold a f**king football... what chance are you?

As i wrote this Edwards made another error. How many sets has he cost us ontop of his 2 tries conceded? His errors happen before we even get tackle 1. Atleast 6 times now.

2 strips. 4 errors. On tackle zero.

Edwards doesn't play we still lose. Ivan is a very average coach

mxlegend99

Referee
Edwards doesn't play we still lose. Ivan is a very average coach
Look at the difference Tommy Turbo made to Manly. And he wasn't replacing a merkin who made 6 errors in a game.

Take away his 6 errors and immediately the Storm never score their first 2 tries. Instead we have possession and the entire game is different. He helped open the floodgates.

I know you hate Ivan. But how is it Ivans fault our fullback had a career worst game tonight?

franklin2323

Immortal
Look at the difference Tommy Turbo made to Manly. And he wasn't replacing a merkin who made 6 errors in a game.

Take away his 6 errors and immediately the Storm never score their first 2 tries. Instead we have possession and the entire game is different. He helped open the floodgates.

I know you hate Ivan. But how is it Ivans fault our fullback had a career worst game tonight?

One game. Our attack was ordinary in all 3 games we played

Fangs

Coach
Long odds to get it but yes there will be a few sneaky bets on Penrith for the spoon.

Kikau will make a massive difference. If you look at our 2018 side without Kikau its pretty shithouse with attack too.

franklin2323

Immortal
Long odds to get it but yes there will be a few sneaky bets on Penrith for the spoon.

Kikau will make a massive difference. If you look at our 2018 side without Kikau its pretty shithouse with attack too.

The 2018 was better then the current side all round

mxlegend99

Referee
If the Doggies keep going and the Titans beat the Rabbits we are LAST!
Titans shouldn't beat Souths.

No Ash Taylor. No Tyrone Roberts. No Nathan Peats. Although if a team fails to show up a shit side can grab a win. Its hard to imagine Souths being unprepared.

franklin2323

Immortal
Even with 3/4 of their spine out GC have scored the same amount of tries as us.

Even this 'NSW Cup' quality Bulldogs side put more points on then us over 3 games

Rhyno

First Grade
I’ve seen more in the Gold Coast this year than I’ve seen in Penrith

4points in 2 games is a absolute disgrace

mxlegend99

Referee
Eels 3 from 4. Challenged Roosters for 60 mins. Im ruling them out.

Bulldogs 1 from 3 but ahead of Storm at halftime. I think I was wrong about them now.

Titans and Cowboys looking like red hot favorites at the moment. Broncos not much better. Queensland teams all struggling. What a time to be alive. 2 wins in 12 games between them.