What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Wooden Spooners

unKwn

Juniors
not photoshopped just a glitch lol but how fitting that our website has last year’s spooners as the thumbnail
D20FEE27-E618-47D5-A97C-A80EE6893146.jpeg

forby

Juniors
I still believe with some luck and calls our way we can still come good and go close to the eight!

Black Magik

Juniors
The only urgency they show is to rush over to a teammate who has dropped the ball and give him a cuddle.
There’s plenty of those cuddles!

Seriously though. We have won two games and by a total of 2 points. We are specials for the spoon based on form thus far.

tripster

Juniors
There’s plenty of those cuddles!

Seriously though. We have won two games and by a total of 2 points. We are specials for the spoon based on form thus far.

Those two games were also incredibly lucky wins. In the Tigers game we only won because they missed 3 shots at goal, and 2 (or possible even 3) field goal attempts. The Knights game we only won because of the 1/50 bat back over the line that MWZ made for Winterstein to then score.

Without those (outside chance) events, we would be sitting on 0 wins.

roofromoz

First Grade
6 in a row for the first time since 2002.

The club record is 12. There is a decent chance now that will be broken this year.

kinghippo

Juniors
The only urgency they show is to rush over to a teammate who has dropped the ball and give him a cuddle.
That was really annoying me this week, more so than normal.
They honestly looked like they were celebrating a try after every error.
I guess since they don’t get to celebrate try’s often it is coming out in other ways.
The poor cheerleaders could maybe start dancing for an error, not much else to do for them at the moment.