What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 All Stars - Indigenous 16-30 Maori Kiwis @ Cbus Super

All Stars: Indigenous v Maori Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Sheesh, Latrell has gone from hero to zero in the last 24hr for mine.

Has been a passenger and done some thug tackles, didn’t try to catch that bomb and puts on a late hit for good measure.

Maybe stick to working with the community?

t-ba

Post Whore
Fatrell isn't a fullbacks arsehole ATM.

I think a lot of people don't appreciate all the shitty grunt work these guys have to do every game. A dude like Snake would probably still be playing if he got stuck out on the wing but he destroyed his body on kick returns. Latrell's work rate will have to go waaayy up.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I think a lot of people don't appreciate all the shitty grunt work these guys have to do every game. A dude like Snake would probably still be playing if he got stuck out on the wing but he destroyed his body on kick returns. Latrell's work rate will have to go waaayy up.

I would love to proven wrong but I cannot see Latrells work rate going up at all.

some11

Referee
Sheesh, Latrell has gone from hero to zero in the last 24hr for mine.

Has been a passenger and done some thug tackles, didn’t try to catch that bomb and puts on a late hit for good measure.

Maybe stick to working with the community?
I dunno, he just hasn't got the work ethic of a guy like Tuivasa-Sheck who is the best player in his team 9/10 and will keep taking the hard runs even if they're getting flogged.