What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Crowd will fill slowly as kick off is 6:50pm QLD time. Also, ticketing system crash, people waiting outside.

siv

First Grade
What a debacle at Suncorp today

Mobile ticketing big fail today at a critical moment

Be interesting to know when it stopped working

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Suncorp Stadium released a facebook status that seemed to pin blame on ticketek and then deleted it. It mentioned that ticketek were texting every mobile ticket recipient a PDF copy of an ezyticket which had a barcode not Qcode. Gates thrown open. Reports of people running down Caxton St and walking in. Incredible.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The broncos prefer Ticketmaster and have their memberships arranged through them. I wonder if they might be able to persuade stadiums QLD to ditch Ticketek for suncorp.

The Gabba has recently gone between Ticketmaster and ticketek and is back with Ticketmaster now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Corner

Juniors
Yep that game would have gotten half that in Sydney.
Also so the AFL game in Adelaide had a big crowd so any chance SOO will be allowed full capacity ?
Its shit in England as both Salford and Rugby Union Exeter playing in massivie stadiums with no one in tomorrow.

Also so the AFL game in Adelaide had a big crowd so any chance SOO will be allowed full capacity ?
Its shit in England as both Salford and Rugby Union Exeter playing in massivie stadiums with no one in tomorrow.
I'd doubt it , only 2.5 weeks to the game there
i think its 50% allowed . so around 27000

T-Boon

Coach
If the sydney semi final does not get the 40k capacity both these clubs should be relocated.