What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

greenBV4

Bench
Yeah , its odd .. why not push this game back to next year & a full house of over 50K ,
its an opportunity missed to sellout at normal capacity another major venue in a non league state.
I guess in the long term it doesnt matter as the rotating neutral venue is here to stay, and it will get back round to Adelaide soon anyway

Maybe next years location (i think its Melbourne again?) Didnt want to be pushed back

horrie hastings

First Grade
Do you think people are still worried at going out for events as what else is on in Sydney.

Best way to get to and from Homebush is still by train, probably not so much getting there but after the game with nothing on after the game a good percentage of the exiting crowd still being herded onto trains late at night on a week night would be enough to put a lot of people off going.

Best way to get to and from Homebush is still by train, probably not so much getting there but after the game with nothing on after the game a good percentage of the exiting crowd still being herded onto trains late at night on a week night would be enough to put a lot of people off going.

isn;t that what happens at every big game at homebush tho ??

moffla

Bench
Not effective immediately, effective from 4 PM Tuesday lol.

It is a pretty good troll to be fair. She should have done it from 4PM Wednesday, that would have been hilarious.
Fair, Just saw on Twitter and copied the wording.

It's incredible shithousery but I'm all for it. Still rather that than at the start of the season when ScoMo waited until after hillsong to put a ban on large gatherings.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Suncorp tickets are still pretty expensive. $200 - $300 a pop, they might have to sell off the last 12,500. These days everyone knows someone who is vulnerable to such virus, so I think they'll have to shorten that price to get the punters keen to attend in a pandemic.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Any word on ticket sales for Game 3? How likely is a sellout looking?
I bet it won't sell-out.

Hope I'm wrong

It’s looking pretty unlikely for a sell out. The pricing is far too steep. Regardless of it being a decider some folk will be kept away by the pandemic.

The first 40,000 tickets were nearly sold prior to the announcement, and with that there has been an increase in sales. However I don’t think it will be enough. Restricted view have not been placed on sale yet and I’m not sure they will reach that. If they were serious about a sell out they’d release the remaining seats at the bronze price of $70. $285pp to sit on the lower bowl corner is madness.

Big Moose

Juniors
It’s looking pretty unlikely for a sell out. The pricing is far too steep. Regardless of it being a decider some folk will be kept away by the pandemic.

The first 40,000 tickets were nearly sold prior to the announcement, and with that there has been an increase in sales. However I don’t think it will be enough. Restricted view have not been placed on sale yet and I’m not sure they will reach that. If they were serious about a sell out they’d release the remaining seats at the bronze price of $70. $285pp to sit on the lower bowl corner is madness.
Agree totally. Looked at getting a seat and can’t bring myself to pay $300 for a sideline seat. No doubt the tickets will be handed to sponsors tomorrow to ensure the 50k is met.