What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 EF1 (5 v 8) - Raiders 32-20 Sharks @ GIO

Finals Week 1: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
When i first checked the score of the game the Sharks were leading 14-6, then every time i went back to check it on my phone the Raiders would score a try , bloody hell thought the sharks were a chance at 14-6.

Generalzod

Immortal
Hang when Cronulla where on top we didn’t even get any restarts in the second half when momentum was all Canberra the restarts started to happen, and what Bateman interference no sin bin given.

Haha the Sharks could have given away a restart every ruck in the first half, which is the entire reason they were on top, but their fans reckon it's a fix that they also didn't get any?

King hit

Coach
Braith and co are taking the piss
Nothing controversial about the Wighton try
Just Wade Graham not knowing the rules
It makes me feel sorry for the referees. They get tough calls correct and still get flamed for it. It reminds of the 2014 semi final where Robert Lui knocked on and denied Thurston the winner. It was a clear knock on but the commentators went hysterical that it wasn’t.

f**king dickheads

roboshark

Coach
When i first checked the score of the game the Sharks were leading 14-6, then every time i went back to check it on my phone the Raiders would score a try , bloody hell thought the sharks were a chance at 14-6.
They were until the ref intervention and the toothless Canberra merkins booing every call

Exsilium

First Grade
I think Robinson is in for a penny, in for a pound with Flanagan

Dropping him would scream panic imo

He has some quality about him but he needs to play straighter. The Roosters have some of the best line runners but he isn't timing well enough.

mave

Coach
Grant Atkins is up to his 148th reason why he wouldn't let Wade Graham challenge.....and he is still struggling.

roboshark

Coach
Since when do they let quick Taps anymore

Same as the scrum a few weeks back against the feed for another of our opponents and the play on when Dugan was down a few weeks back. All stoppages for other teams

Latest posts