What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 EF1 (5 v 8) - Raiders 32-20 Sharks @ GIO

Finals Week 1: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Sharps were outclassed in the end but any chance they had was taken away by bad luck and misfortune. That was a very strange sequence of events that lead to Cambra firstly taking the lead, then running away with it. Sharpies got no 50/50 calls despite being on top in the ruck for much of the game.

The_Frog

First Grade
Good news, you've got until March next year to sook about your shitty team who didnt beat a top 8 team all year, getting dumped out of the first round with ease despite playing their best game of the season
Best half a game maybe, although I doubt even that.

I just looked the rules up and it is listed as a reason why a decision can't be challenged

More to the point I feel it was two very cynical plays by the sharks that they were punished for
The penalty by Fifita sums him up as a person and player perfectly. In a way they deserved what they got for his petty tactics. Still, it was a tough one for the Sharks.

nick87

Coach
All banter aside, the Sharks gave a good account of themselves, the hooker going off what a cruel blow but the reality was they had a ton of possession and field position and held a minor lead at the half. Every time the Raiders were in their half they looked like scoring... Those possession numbers were always going to even out on some level and when they did the Raiders would have scored at will

Which is how it played out. But there is a chance with that hooker on the park, the sharks could have conjured something up. Unlucky situation for them

Tough luck Sharktides, enjoy MM

images

Latest posts