What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
It’s a shame but they will learn from this and rip the comp a new arsehole for the next few years.
Oh they've blown an insanely golden opportunity and don't make it back for a few years.

With the injury free run and momentum they've had, this was Penrith's time but they've totally butchered it.

No guarantees they'll be back soon at all.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Likewise, you and many others were up in arms when a few 50 50s went our way in what is shaping up to have been a meaningless regular season game.

No doubt you'll be in favorour of a Toovey style investigation after the biggest game of the year.

I mean yes I saw Korisau knock on from dummy half too but I’d hardly call for an investigation on it

lockyno1

Post Whore
I think it's more what has not been called. Melb getting away with plenty, Penrith being sloppy also but getting pulled up for it.

You’ve got away with a fair bit too. Stop running obstructions and you’d have scored

stryker

First Grade
Oh they've blown an insanely golden opportunity and don't make it back for a few years.

With the injury free run and momentum they've had, this was Penrith's time but they've totally butchered it.

No guarantees they'll be back soon at all.
Maybe. I think this group will hang tough

Latest posts