What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Get f**ked, they can notice the Fox playing the ball 5cm in front of the mark, but miss NAS tunnel ball efforts.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
My assessment so far.

Penrith haven't been that poor, just unlucky. For the most part, the calls that the commentators are complaining about were correct (penalty try and no try calls). The only one which was harsh was the knock on call against Penrith that prevented a length of the field run. But Penrith could've challenged it.

The Storm have just been too good. Forced Penrith to concede and prevented them from scoring any points. The try on half time was lucky but a real killer.

Channel 9 are unbearable. I want Penrith to win but cannot cope with Gould. He makes me want Melbourne to win. So one sided and praising Penrith in a biased way.

The ads are horrible and intrusive. Some mentioning sex in big writing are not appropriate for young kids watching. The half time segment appears to have been produced by a 10 year old.

Only positive was Sterlo telling it like it is.