What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

ACTPanthers

Bench
I actually, and this is painful to admit, but I actually like that Broncos jersey...

Excuse me while I go and drink metho now...

GAZF

First Grade
Brisbane missed the opportunity to carry over more of the city flag's elements to the sleeve trim. The wavy river lines in blue and white (or gold) would have worked well.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Brisbane missed the opportunity to carry over more of the city flag's elements to the sleeve trim. The wavy river lines in blue and white (or gold) would have worked well.
Have you seen the Brisbane river, they get pretty close with the maroon colour

It's Been Done

Juniors
Now this is strange! The bulldogs are wearing their away jersey while the warriors are wearing their indigenous jersey!

They have a history of this, 2 years ago they wore their heritage jersey (based on their original away strip) as a alternate against the Roosters and the Storm.

Also Newcastle are in their mining strip again

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Broncos City jersey. To be worn against the Dragons.

2283-949.jpg
2284-949.jpg

The detail is dumb and sh*tty, but the single colour design looks brilliant!!

A LITTLE bit too close to the Maroons, though...

Hi guys,
It’s my first post here, I’ve been watching the posts for years and never thought to post because I was just happy to check out all the jerseys and news of jerseys coming up. Finally decided to post because I wanted to share this Bulldogs Anzac Jersey, I think it’s pretty sweet. Bought it from today’s game V the Warriors. I know it’s really late but I’m glad they still released it this year. What are your thoughts on the design and their decision to still release it way after Anzac Day?76CDBC9A-30BD-4AF2-AAAE-68ED6221E6E5.jpeg 94BB3EF4-EAB9-489E-B35A-5FF965185FC2.jpeg

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Hi guys,
It’s my first post here, I’ve been watching the posts for years and never thought to post because I was just happy to check out all the jerseys and news of jerseys coming up. Finally decided to post because I wanted to share this Bulldogs Anzac Jersey, I think it’s pretty sweet. Bought it from today’s game V the Warriors. I know it’s really late but I’m glad they still released it this year. What are your thoughts on the design and their decision to still release it way after Anzac Day?View attachment 41276 View attachment 41277
I thought with the Bulldogs ANZAC Jersey Classic were just going to give it to two people in a lucky draw or something. I didn't think the Bulldogs were actually selling it.

Last edited:
I thought with the Bulldogs ANZAC Jersey Classic were just going to give it to two people in a lucky draw or something. I didn't think the Bulldogs were actually selling it.
That’s what I also thought. So, you could imagine the look on my face when I saw it at the store when I got to the game today because I really wanted this jersey when I saw the sample pic of it. Pretty stoked because I missed out on our indigenous one.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
That’s what I also thought. So, you could imagine the look on my face when I saw it at the store when I got to the game today because I really wanted this jersey when I saw the sample pic of it. Pretty stoked because I missed out on our indigenous one.
That's weird because it's not on the Bulldogs Team Store. Maybe you guys will wear it in a match???

That's weird because it's not on the Bulldogs Team Store. Maybe you guys will wear it in a match???
The lady said that they’re going to go up on the team store after this click frenzy sale finishes tonight. Got lucky because they were only $120 today but will be back to full price of $160 when they get put up on the team store.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Put this into the 2021 thread oops. Both teams blue white red and green jerseys with white shorts. But of a clash but could be worse.