What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

roofromoz

First Grade
The 'jersey revolution' appears to be that it's cheaper. The 2019 design is being retained by O'Neills.

MugaB

Coach
The 'jersey revolution' appears to be that it's cheaper. The 2019 design is being retained by O'Neills.
I wonder how much cheaper, i know of overseas internet sites that sell all nrl jerseys for around $30, its where rebel and peterwynns etc buy bulk and stiff the customer by selling it x5 as much

gzerounian

Juniors
I wonder how much cheaper, i know of overseas internet sites that sell all nrl jerseys for around $30, its where rebel and peterwynns etc buy bulk and stiff the customer by selling it x5 as much
$99 for 99 hours. You could probably pick up this year's jersey for much cheaper.

beave

Coach
007x0033_bulletin.jpg

007x0045_brand.jpg

beave

Coach
i was sent them last night but was sworn to secrecy to not show anyone, i’ve been excited all morning for the reveal to happen!!!! So f**king good they listened

Last edited by a moderator:

GAZF

First Grade
That Cowboys design rings true with the brand without being an exact replica of the original. The new logo shits on the old "Milky Bar Kid" one, which was outdated the moment the file was saved.

The away is a good look but its questionable whether it provides enough contrast with the home design. Hopefully a bit of mix and matching of the shorts and socks to provide better contrast against certain teams is on the cards.

Shame that the Toyota logo got the box treatment, but the lighter striping makes it less obvious.