What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

hindy111

Post Whore
Wait Gutho had a better season than TIk Tok chin boy ? Welfare check on @hindy111 please.

Do you think Guth would of been so high had Moses not been so shit?
Do you feel if Hodgson played Wighton would of been so high?

Do you feel Api,Kikau,Luai,Yeo,Jfh contributed to Nathen not collecting as many points?

See Gronk why people expose you like a twit so easily is you leave out facts. Hindy111 only operates in facts. As I have stated. HJ pulls you apart and so does Pou.

Then you just fire back with a gif of some 5yld kid.

JokerEel

Coach

Do you feel Api,Kikau,Luai,Yeo,Jfh contributed to Nathen not collecting as many points?

See Gronk why people expose you like a twit so easily is you leave out facts. Hindy111 only operates in facts. As I have stated. HJ pulls you apart and so does Pou.

Who knows maybe if Moses didnt go to shit him playing better may have helped Gutho play better and score more points..

Joely01

Bench
How in the hell does Gutho not get a point at least in round 20, yet Brooks gets 1! Haha
And Jnr not in the top 2 props of the year, you’re having a laugh yeah!?

Gronk

Staff member

Hope you feel better after a sleep.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Hindy dealing out the mother f**king PAIN!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep. I wonder if the old piss pot will hold himself up to the same standards he expects of everyone else in league... Telecrap and their crap journalists f**k their own award up
The day the old Beetroot face chokes on his on vomit will be a great day for RL.

strider

Post Whore
I scanned through the tigers game thread .... basically parra fans bagged the shit out of gutho most the game for shit kicks n bad decisions .... but then he made the try saving tackle ...... he probably didnt deserve a point

Gazzamatta

Coach
I scanned through the tigers game thread .... basically parra fans bagged the shit out of gutho most the game for shit kicks n bad decisions .... but then he made the try saving tackle ...... he probably didnt deserve a point
Yeah I forgot about all those shit kicks. Obviously a BA ploy to get our finals opponents second guessing.
So what happened to that plan?
Im not sure we did another short kick before we were bundled out. Weird.
Good one Strides.

Latest posts