What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
Laurie daley sticking it up Penrith

general speaking - wouldn't allow his son to play there, or a daughter to date a penrith player

TheParraboy

Staff member
Alexander - outrageous comments by Laurie, over the top, if thats what he feels he wont find any club for his son to play for

TheParraboy

Staff member
BA - Lot more committed team this year, look more of a team. Last year there was effort but all individual, effort ,this year reckons the effort will be as a team

Advice to Mitchell Moses - move past last year, worked hard on communication

wouldn't change a thing regarding his job, pressure goes with the territory, enjoys what he is doing

Fox lab predictor - wooden spoon finish :(

TPB: Hope we stick it up every one

Dibs

Bench
BA - Lot more committed team this year, look more of a team. Last year there was effort but all individual, effort ,this year reckons the effort will be as a team

Advice to Mitchell Moses - move past last year, worked hard on communication

wouldn't change a thing regarding his job, pressure goes with the territory, enjoys what he is doing

Fox lab predictor - wooden spoon finish :(

TPB: Hope we stick it up every one
If we can just get to 15 we will at least be able to stick it up the fox lab predictor

hindy111

Post Whore
Alexander - outrageous comments by Laurie, over the top, if thats what he feels he wont find any club for his son to play for

But down in Canberra Wighton punches some guys lights on in street.Im sure he allow to play there.

Daleys jealous he couldnt coach to save his life and the DUKE was behind Fitler taking over and it was the DUKEs input behind scenes that gave NSW that win.
f**k you Daley

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But down in Canberra Wighton punches some guys lights on in street.Im sure he allow to play there.

Daleys jealous he couldnt coach to save his life and the DUKE was behind Fitler taking over and it was the DUKEs input behind scenes that gave NSW that win.
f**k you Daley
Fittler won a spoon with the Roosters. The f**king Roosters ffs

If his Origin side won it was because the Queenslanders were due. They are finally past it.

hindy111

Post Whore

If his Origin side won it was because the Queenslanders were due. They are finally past it.

On 27 July 2007, Fittler's coaching career took a massive leap. The Roosters defeated the Melbourne Storm (front runners of the Premiership) 26–16, with the Storm scoring two late consolation tries. Former Roosters coach, Phil Gould remarked after the Melbourne game "I've always had great confidence that "Freddie" would be successful at anything he turned his mind to. If he truly wants to be a coach, he'll be a bloody good one... I think in the end he was drawn to it and, to me, that's a coach. You don't wake up one day and say, 'I want to be a coach'. You are drawn to it. It compels you. I see and hear this in Freddie these days.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Definitely. Both Daley and Fittler are mediocre coaches and dumber than dog shit. Great f**ken players in their day though.