What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF1 - Panthers 20-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Finals Week 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A reasonable question , however blinkered.

Leave that to other team fans.......I think about Souths.

Most of those teams , do not make the finals anyway......so to sleep well , I only think about the teams who have made the finals and the teams that Souths have to now play.

Saying that , when I looked at the finals draw , I was very happy that Raiders/Roosters/Storm were on one side of the GF draw. I rate Souths 50/50 against those teams, so if we get to the GF we play only one of them.

Our side of the draw was much easier Knights/Eels/Panthers. I was confident about Knights and nervous about the Eels ( a team we thrashed, they could not play worse and we might not be able to play as well as our 38 nil win). I did not bet on either games as the ODDS were not good enough.I rate Souths a 50/50 chance against the Panthers , hence the ODDS of 2.75 worth the wager , especially as I offset with a 6.5 points start wager.

That's hilarious.

GongPanther

Referee
If you don’t recognise my handicraft by now, you never will.

I thought it was a profound and inspired choice.

Both sides unable to crawl across the line with the ball at 5.00am the next day with the health and sports ministers, checking with the bunker and finally calling off the game.

For the gf, the nrl selects a mixed squad from both clubs to take on the robotic Godless purple merkii.

I’m sure @blue bags would go for it.
You've confirmed that you're a nit, with a wit...a nitwit.

Smuggie Nathan Cleary For @soc123_au
( funky cold Medina)

Chilling at the ground and I’m looking for some action, but kiks is now suspended so I can’t get no satisfaction

To’o on the wing and Edwards has the back, Big Jim runs up the middle, better teach the Tiger pack.

I look up at the scoreboard, 50 nil I’m seeing ya, I ask a mate why are we so fly and he says
Smuggie Nathan Cleary

Smuggie Nathan Cleary woo ha ha. Etc

A brother told me a secret on how to get more kicks, pass that ball inside and back to Nathan’s hands thats it.

I yelled out to a short guy and he said “ hi my name is Api” I thought that he would be good to go with some Smuggie Nathan Cleary.

They could room together at Origin, whatever country it’s now being played in, so long as once the shirts are off, neither is a woman!

Got the wrong comp lads, this is 2020s, women’s league, get down...

Don’t mess with the smug, Nathan Cleary be an Immortal at age 22!

In fact, our young hero should probably be rested this match for the gf! That’s smug for you.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Smuggie Nathan Cleary For @soc123_au
( funky cold Medina)

Chilling at the ground and I’m looking for some action, but kiks is now suspended so I can’t get no satisfaction

To’o on the wing and Edwards has the back, Big Jim runs up the middle, better teach the Tiger pack.

I look up at the scoreboard, 50 nil I’m seeing ya, I ask a mate why are we so fly and he says
Smuggie Nathan Cleary

Smuggie Nathan Cleary woo ha ha. Etc

A brother told me a secret on how to get more kicks, pass that ball inside and back to Nathan’s hands thats it.

I yelled out to short guy and he said “ hi my name is Api” I thought that he would be good to go with some Smuggie Nathan Cleary.

They could room together at Origin, whatever country it’s now being played in, so long as once the shirts are off, neither is a woman!

Got the wrong comp lads, this is 2020s, women’s league, get down...

Don’t mess with the smug, Nathan Cleary be an Immortal at age 22!

In fact, our young hero should probably be rested this match for the gf! That’s smug for you.
You're on fire. I'm impressed how you come up with this shit. Still waiting for @The_Frog request of Comfortably Smug.

You're on fire. I'm impressed how you come up with this shit. Still waiting for @The_Frog request of Comfortably Smug.

hello ( hello hello)
Are fans of other clubs out there?
Just bow lowly if you can hear me
Are you ready to be boned?

Come on now
I hear you’re ready to go down!
Well we could ease your pain
But rather knock you off again!

We are the pain you need receiving
A busted lip with lots of bleeding
We are running through you in waves
Your lips are moving but we can’t hear you
When I was a child I loved the panthers
People teased me called me names
Now the hurt has gone forever
I can’t explain, you would not understand
One of the best sides in all of history

I have become comfortably smug.

soc123_au

Staff member
hello ( hello hello)
Are fans of other clubs out there?
Just bow lowly if you can hear me
Are you ready to be boned?

Come on now
I hear you’re ready to go down!
Well we could ease your pain
But rather knock you off again!

We are the pain you need receiving
A busted lip with lots of bleeding
We are running through you in waves
Your lips are moving but we can’t hear you
When I was a child I loved the panthers
People teased me called me names
Now the hurt has gone forever
I can’t explain, you would not understand
One of the best sides in all of history

Worth the wait. Love it.

A lament for and tribute to the guys and girls who play organised rugby league down the park. To the indigenous kids running into each other for the fun. And despite our odd minor differences ( I wanted more forum inspiration in the ezine) LU management, for keeping your site available and free to all. Pretty important.

“ Two tribes”

When two tribes go to war
Cash is what the nrl scores
( the games a whore, the games a whore)
Experts they get ready to bore!
( working for the cash grab)

Panthers number one,
Born again Rabbitoh fun
(Rabbitoh fun)
Cranky man-child Bellamy
Ricky’s Canberra embassy...

Working for the cash grab.....

Your money is what they adore!
The bankers have the loudest roar!

Switch off your tv
Go down to oval
Watch 3rd grade footy
Giving you back the good times
Shipping nothing to nowhere
Not working for the cash grab!

yeahhh!

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
A lament for and tribute to the guys and girls who play organised rugby league down the park. To the indigenous kids running into each other for the fun. And despite our odd minor differences ( I wanted more forum inspiration in the ezine) LU management, for keeping your site available and free to all. Pretty important.

“ Two tribes”

Cash is what the nrl scores
( the games a whore, the games a whore)
Experts they get ready to bore!
( working for the cash grab)

Panthers number one,
Born again Rabbitoh fun
(Rabbitoh fun)
Cranky man-child Bellamy
Ricky’s Canberra embassy...

Working for the cash grab.....

Your money is what they adore!
The bankers have the loudest roar!

Switch off your tv
Go down to oval
Watch 3rd grade footy
Giving you back the good times
Shipping nothing to nowhere
Not working for the cash grab!

yeahhh!

You should send a few of these to Denis Carnahan.

soc123_au

Staff member
Game changer. Unfortunately I think that loss is too big for the bunnies
Jed Cartwright can play. If it wasn't for ill timed injuries I'd say he would have been wearing a different jersey tomorrow night as an important part of the side. Having been a Panther for most of the year he will know our systems inside out which will be an advantage to Souths. I'm now wishing there was a non compete clause in his release this year. I am happy for him though, it's good to see him finally getting some success, him not having had any before has nothing to do with a lack of talent.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Souths will be winning this, and the next game.

When they beat Penrith, the unimaginable reality setting in will cause an implosion of smug, that will obliterate half of Penrith city. All for the betterment of NSW.

#southscares

Penriff should pi$$ this in. Best side all season and Souffs were rubbish until the last few weeks. Should be an easy win if they're fair dinkum.

Latest posts