What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF1 - Panthers 20-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Finals Week 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Panthers will walk this in 13+.

Honestly I don't understand how anyone can actually call this game a coin toss. Panthers 1 loss all year. Souths lost to the spooners only a month ago.

Check out this guy. Thinks Souths beat Brisbane a month ago. Or thinks the Bulldogs got the spoon.

Either way this @Danish sure knows his NRL.

yobbo84

First Grade
Huge if true.

Yes he can, but in a preliminary final at centre? Maybe Bennett is trying to even up the forward deficit.
If he struggles Wayne can always put Cam Murray there who is probably our best defensive centre anyway!

If I was head of NRL marketing, I'd have @Galeforce & @The Silverdale Phantom vs. @The_Frog & @GongPanther as the curtain raiser.

Watching these merkins go at it would probably be more enjoyable than the game.

lol.

I don’t have any issues with the Panthers, in particular both @The_Frog Or @GongPanther.

I’d only be too happy to put up bombs for the one eyed @Galeforce but I’m not running at the line.

Bennett busy being elusive with selections lol. Soon be Ivan’s turn.

GongPanther

Referee
Even Bennett realises the enormity of playing against the Panthers tomorrow. The old coffin dodger has been telling porkies through the Murdoch press, to take away the attention of the poor chances that Souths have tomorrow.

Even Bennett realises the enormity of playing against the Panthers tomorrow. The old coffin dodger has been telling porkies through the Murdoch press, to take away the attention of the poor chances that Souths have tomorrow.

Well they don’t think they have “ poor chances”

They took 3 days off this week, they don’t exactly seem worried about the game!

Pretty smug of them!

GongPanther

Referee
Well they don’t think they have “ poor chances”

They took 3 days off this week, they don’t exactly seem worried about the game!

Pretty smug of them!
They can do what they want, but facing a team of the calibre of this Panthers team will suddenly dawn on them when they wake up on Saturday morning, and cough on their corn flakes.

Its essential for my health and well being that the storm are denied a grand final win..... Sadly, I cant see souths beating them. Just like the raiders they have a winning % of below 30... and we all saw what the storm did to the raiders.
The panthers have too much smug in the tank and are much more capable of beating the purple dicks...
Therefore I will cheer the panthers on in this one.

Latest posts