What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
I don’t hate NSW. 50% of my bloodline comes from there. Your problem is that you only see what you want to see in regards to Smith. Has all those Origin series losses scarred you worse than I thought? It’s alright, you’ll win your third series in a row this year.
Scared me really come on man..

typicalfan

Coach
That’s because he is a protected species, don’t let your hatred for NSW cloud your judgement, Smith antics on the field is just as bad as Gallen did, in Smith’s case He called an immortal, more like an immortal wanker.
Immortal is about playing ability not whether they are a grub or not. Smith is a much better player than Gallen ever was and even Gallen would admit that.

Generalzod

Immortal
Immortal is about playing ability not whether they are a grub or not. Smith is a much better player than Gallen ever was and even Gallen would admit that.
I’m not doubting that at all he is a great player. I’m questioning his antics on the field...