What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF2 (2 v 3) - Storm 36-24 Eels @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
After we plodded it up i give us basically zero percent chance of getting through next week but the eels actually looked quite impressive but couldnt recover from the injuries. Could be looking at a HUGE preliminary show down of Eels v Panthers if the injuries dont completely derail the eels

Fergo hurts more than Sivo, who has had second year syndrome.

But losing both is an issue cos it means we're likely to have shitty George Jennings and either whacky Brad Takairangi or debutant Haze Dunster on the wings next week.

SBD82

Coach
merkins in all fan bases.
I reckon I'm an alright bloke, jump on the panfers bandwagon.
Mate every time you post your avatar and moniker remind me of half the blokes I grew up with.

You’re definitely not the culprit.

Munted

Bench
Munster and gutho are two ordinary looking blokes, brenko Lee too. Ugly as hell.
Pap and that long haired bench player for the Storm look like f**king rockstars compared to those merkins.

Bazal

Post Whore
One thing that does shit me....Fergo down, ACL or whatever the f**k, play on and Storm score.

Vunivalu has cramp - nah stop play aye?

I don't think you can stop play for Fergo FTR cos it was moving on but it's just another way the Storm take the piss and slow the game and it needs to be stopped. Fair play if he's hurt, but cramp?

The_Frog

First Grade
Assuming Kikau gets off, I see nothing from any of these teams that could stop Penrith.
Even if he is guilty, I would be confident against a Parra side with its first choice backline, let along both wingers out. Just give the Forbes Ferrari a run. we can't meet the Storm or Roosters until the GF, and Kikau will be back then.