What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R1 Thu - Eels 8-2 Bulldogs @ Bankwest

Round 1: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Pretty good start, high effort. But f**k me there's a shitload of derp

The Dogs are masters at dragging teams into a slug fest. And we're susceptible to it as well, so if we didn't score early this was always likely to happen.
Parra is clunky. But f**k me. What a 3/4 line. Only question mark is whether Blake can finally fulfill his potential. Massive advantage to your pack with the work they do coming off your line.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty good start, high effort. But f**k me there's a shitload of derp

The Dogs are masters at dragging teams into a slug fest. And we're susceptible to it as well, so if we didn't score early this was always likely to happen.

Eels have the talent but the biggest criticism of them is that they can’t win when it gets tough. Sure round 1 won’t prove or disprove that has changed but so far I haven’t seen anything different from them.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Eels had all the running in them until the brown knock on and then didnt see the ball for the next 5 minutes.

Still a lane offload to jennings/sivo away from a lead.

Quagmires dad is now on the screen

gerg

Juniors
Supercoach Pay. "Let's have a backline 'through the hands' play, there's no way they'll stop us".

shear_joy9

Coach
If the season gets postponed due to corona they should announce it right after a bulldogs game. Won’t be as much disappointment

SBD82

Coach
I got 9 on, does Fatty have incriminating pictures of channel 9 execs or something? he should have been put out to pasture 15 years ago
Did you hear his comment about Joey being on his third marriage?

Pretty sure they muted his mic after it.