What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Fri - Wests Tigers 48-0 Broncos @ Leichhardt

Round 10: Wests Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Of all the wallopings we've copped in recent times, that was by far the hardest to watch, the Tigers didn't need to anything special. They just ran basic lines at our edges and comes up with points, throw in a dropped ball try, Walters muscling past a couple of Broncos, a short drop out where the 2nd rower only has to fend off the halfback

No wonder they're not talking about the Tigers
The story is always about the victim after a horrific incident like this

Mr Spock!

Referee
1993 Seagulls
1995 Cowboys
1999 Magpies
2003 Bunnies
2016 Knights
2020 Broncos

I'm genuinely curious who'd run last out of those 6 teams. Like if you look at the starting lineup the Broncos have it all over the Cowboys, Magpies and Knights teams in terms of quality- but I can't recall those 3 teams being as clumsy as this Broncos crop, or so evidently not giving a shit?

Lucky they have the Bulldogs and the Titans stinking up the ladder otherwise they'd be stone motherless.
Those other teams were Reserve Grade standard but at least they had a go.

Meth

Staff member
Nah Hardest worker.....not even sure it was an award.

Haas' stats tend to always be good. He plays for 80 minutes in the middle of the park and handles the ball a lot. I'm not sure he's necessarily the hardest worker though.

A couple of weeks ago against us, he was kinda praised for (apparently) giving it to Alex Glenn for his effort when defending his line. Later on, he missed a soft tackle on Papali'i and he scored.

How bad was his effort on Walters tonight. Soft. Soft. Soft.

Carrigan is a hard worker. Haas posts good stats.

shaggs

Coach
Haas' stats tend to always be good. He plays for 80 minutes in the middle of the park and handles the ball a lot. I'm not sure he's necessarily the hardest worker though.

A couple of weeks ago against us, he was kinda praised for (apparently) giving it to Alex Glenn for his effort when defending his line. Later on, he missed a soft tackle on Papali'i and he scored.

How bad was his effort on Walters tonight. Soft. Soft. Soft.

Carrigan is a hard worker. Haas posts good stats.
Is he the new Aaron woods. All be it a faster more athletic version.
Great at padding the stats, not a hard worker or the 1% effort guy.
The new downhill skier of the comp.

Canard

Immortal
People must love the Broncos losing big. This is the biggest regular season game day thread ever (i.e. non-Finals, non-Origin, non-Intl).

Previously, this was held by the Round 4 Roosters 59 Broncos 0 thread.

It's not just the one off nature of this result, it's the ongoing trainwreck.

This is a side that has endless articles written about it during the shut-down touting them as possible 2020 premiership contenders.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
People must love the Broncos losing big. This is the biggest regular season game day thread ever (i.e. non-Finals, non-Origin, non-Intl).

Possibly the fact it is a channel nine game may have contributed to more posters??

Nah, who am I kidding, everyone loves seeing the Broncos getting humiliated.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Also, these are the only threads where you can bag the Broncos without fear of it getting caved.

gerg

Juniors
Honestly, you wouldn't even know there were two teams playing last night. Even when the Broncos are irrelevant it is somehow still all about them. And many wonder why they are despised.

We have every football (& sports show) in the country wringing their hands and asking 'what is wrong with them and how do we fix the Broncos". Let them fix their own shit. All this focus just enables their entitled attitudes. I hope they lose every single game for the rest of the year.