What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sat - Rabbitohs 18-20 Knights @ Bankwest

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
If they were only 1-2m off the mark you'd call that nitpicking from the ref, but they were like 7m away from where they should have been.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Knights, deserved winners set up by the 1st hour. Mitch Barnett should never have to pay for his beer again after that trysaver. Souths 2nd half was great, but too little too late and didn't convert all their chances.

Frederick

Staff member
As a neutral I'd rather see South's get one more shot over Atkins fussing over a few metres.

I mean he randomly called held when Pearce didn't have a finger laid on him. That's not playing to the rules either
"Fussing over a few metres"? They were five f**king metres away from the mark, and closer to the try line.

As a neutral, you're a f**king moron

skeepe

Immortal
As a neutral I'd rather see South's get one more shot over Atkins fussing over a few metres.

I mean he randomly called held when Pearce didn't have a finger laid on him. That's not playing to the rules either

Atkins is a terrible ref. How he kept his spot after last week’s shocker is beyond me.

Latest posts