What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sat - Rabbitohs 18-20 Knights @ Bankwest

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
As a neutral I'd rather see South's get one more shot over Atkins fussing over a few metres.

I mean he randomly called held when Pearce didn't have a finger laid on him. That's not playing to the rules either
There used to be a penalty for voluntary tackle ... hold on there still is. Atkins is just a cheat.

Frederick

Staff member
You are pretty pressed here mate. I mean considering you won
Im not happy with Atkins performance at all - the number of blatantly forward passes that Souths got away with was criminal, especially in the sets leading up to their last two tries.

But Atkins was 100% right at the death there. Souths tried to pack 5 metres away from where the mark is

yobbo84

Coach
9 set restarts in total in the first half, 0 in the second half. Totally making it up. As I said, Knights deserve that win but fair dinkum no one held down in the entire second half? Pleasd.

Apey

Staff member
As a neutral I'd rather see South's get one more shot over Atkins fussing over a few metres.

I mean he randomly called held when Pearce didn't have a finger laid on him. That's not playing to the rules either
You can't try to steal 7m with a scrum on the last play of the game, down by 2.

Also voluntary tackles are dead.

aqua_duck

Coach
Like what I can't believe is people are whinging about the scrum at the end when complaining about officiating but are fine with the 10-12 forward passes that were missed

Latest posts