1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to Round 12 of the NRL and Super League restart, with news, player stories, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's huge 44-page programme is a milestone in rugby league - the first global match programme covering both NRL and Super League under the same umbrella.

Some great features this week - an important chat Josh Wells has with a concussion expert on the way sports media approach head injuries; Paul Jobber speaks to Connor Watson as the Newcastle hooker position becomes more cursed; and legendary sports writer Steve Mascord joins the team with a piece on how Sunday's Super League restart will work as he interviews Leeds boss Gary Hetherington.

EDITION 10 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

2020 R12 Sat - Roosters 18-12 Titans @ SCG

Discussion in 'Game Day Spoilers / Match Discussion' started by LeagueUnlimited News, Jul 26, 2020.

?

Round 12: Roosters v Titans

Poll closed Saturday at 3:00 PM.
  1. Sydney Roosters

50.0%
  2. Gold Coast Titans

50.0%
  3. Draw after Golden Point

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cogburn

Cogburn Juniors

I can't think of another side in this comp winning with 8 top liners out. Roosters are doing well.

2. isaiah

isaiah Bench

Broncs have had 8 out and look how well they have gone

3. Tweed Titan

Tweed Titan Juniors

Good effort Titans defensively but FMD would it kill you to make more than 16 metres in a full set of six in the second half? We make less busts than an A-Cup bra.

4. KennySterling

KennySterling Juniors

I hate him. Arms waving at EVERY play-the-ball and endless forward passes.
    Said it last week. he's more fecking annoying than Cam Smith.

They're as bad as each other and both need bombing out of the club ASAP. Holbrook's making progress - Cartwright on the way out - and it must be Taylor and Peachey next.

You forgot SBW ! Jeez.

Tweed Titan likes this.
  5. Cockosh

Cockosh Juniors

Happy to take the 2 points and forget this game ever happened. Well played Titans. I half expected a loss given all our outs.
    I don’t want to criticise Friend but geez he is frustrating. The forward passes are a real problem. Not sure how that crept into his game but it will cost us big. I hate when he kicks and you can put your house on him going down the short side. Hall is ordinary. Weak in defence. Just hope our players return with enough time to build some momentum Leading into finals. Just need to scrap enough wins to get top 4. Won’t be surprised if dragons get us though.

6. Cockosh

Cockosh Juniors

Ps how good is Saturday afternoon football on sunny afternoon at scg! Highlight of my weekend.

Babyface O'reilly likes this.