What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sat - Roosters 18-12 Titans @ SCG

Round 12: Roosters v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Well played Tits although your ball security and having two players off proved to be very costly. Great times and a bright future ahead.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I knew this game would end with a nothing kick from Taylor. He really could not care less with the game on the line. Born loser.

shear_joy9

Coach
I don’t know how Holbrook watches that game and doesn’t strangle Taylor in the sheds. He is pathetic

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t know how Holbrook watches that game and doesn’t strangle Taylor in the sheds. He is pathetic

Taylor will strangle himself in the end. Holbrook might just be playing it out. He can sit back knowing they won't make the finals regardless and just watch it happen. Then end of year "hey, with that clean out, I've given this bloke every chance cos of his salary but did you guys see how he performed...?"

shear_joy9

Coach
Taylor will strangle himself in the end. Holbrook might just be playing it out. He can sit back knowing they won't make the finals regardless and just watch it happen. Then end of year "hey, with that clean out, I've given this bloke every chance cos of his salary but did you guys see how he performed...?"

Be quicker just keeping him out of the squad and letting his mental demons take over

Valheru

Coach
J-Moz, B-Moz, Cordner, Crighton, Tupou all out in addition to the season ending injuries.

If you aren't on the 22.5 start, now would be the time to do so

Did anyone listen to me and get an easy boost on their multi?

The_Frog

First Grade
Titans are an improved side. They'll climb the ladder if they can take their chances and just fix a few little things. Too late for this year but they can challenge for the 8 next year for sure.

bileduct

Coach
Roosters were aids today. Barely scraped by a team that played with 12 men for 20 minutes.

They have really struggled since they were beaten by the Raiders reserves.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Roosters were aids today. Barely scraped by a team that played with 12 men for 20 minutes.

They have really struggled since they were beaten by the Raiders reserves.
Radley
Cordner
Crichton
Morris
Morris
Tupou
Verrills
JWH only played 25min

You're not the best team if half that team is out injured.

All that matters is that we keep racking up the two points.

Latest posts