What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sat- Sea Eagles 12-42 Panthers @ Lottoland

Round 12: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Leading the comp
Playing a really attractive style of footy
Won 7 in a row
Just smashed a team by 40 away from home

Whinges about the media.

Just enjoy the ride.
Nice try in trying to shit on someone's parade. Don't worry, a week is not too long to get over a dismal self ganging loss. Whoever Manly are playing next...good luck. :)

GongPanther

Referee
We’re hard to please
It's hard to present perspective to those too imbecilic to contemplate a point towards. That fookwit was trying to save face after his team got fisted. So he thought he could save the day by some kind of witty throw away line like the fooking idiot he is.

Best kebabs in Penrith.

Yes, they are excellent.

I probably spend as much money in petrol as the cost of the kebab to get there and back.

As a kebab consumer expert, it’s almost hallowed ground.

Apart from a generous decent quota of meat, they toast it properly. No tepid saggy limp wrap need apply. An extra layer of foil to ensure the ease of eating and heat insulation and the amount of excess oil is negligible.

The amount and spread of sauce is always in the goldilocks range. I had a mix of chilli and bbq last night and the tang was just right. Not too hot on a measured munch, but unable to be woofed down without a sugary coke for relief.

As for actual value, it’s close to unsurpassable.

In terms of the actual crafting, the best chef is the owner/manager if you can get him, which is hard at busy times as he’s supervising.

But hes a hard core kebab shop owner, lives and breathes the experience.

All of his tenacity and expertise is built into each kebab.

There’s some aggressive competitors at Blacktown but the fundamentals differ.

Waiting last night, every other customer in the shop appeared to be a return one. A bit of a scene!

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Apart from a generous decent quota of meat, they toast it properly. No tepid saggy limp wrap need apply. An extra layer of foil to ensure the ease of eating and heat insulation and the amount of excess oil is negligible.

The amount and spread of sauce is always in the goldilocks range. I had a mix of chilli and bbq last night and the tang was just right. Not too hot on a measured munch, but unable to be woofed down without a sugary coke for relief.

You sir are a true connoisseur. The toasting is the key & why they are the best. I was never much of a kebab fan until I tried one of their creations back in around 1988. It was pretty much a hole in the wall joint back then with kebabs the only thing on the menu. It's grown a lot since then, but the kebabs are just as good. Meat, hommus, tabouli, onion with a mix of chilli & tomato sauce is my go to. Sometimes I'll get cheese too just to mix things up a bit.

Latest posts