What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantherjim.

Referee
Kambah is the largest suburb in the Southern Hemisphere, wonderful views of the Brindabellas, and unlike Penrith, no grandmothers at the age of 30.

Hahahahahaha!

You forgot to mention cold in winter, frostbite prone and as dull as ditchwater.... The entertainment hub being Erindale. Need I say more?

GongPanther

Referee
I mean you are legit seething. Its weird bro
Oh no...on the contrary my friend. I for one are in no position to be seething. As for those Raiders fans who like to stir shit up pre-match, then post match fob off their banter as just "baiting", there seems to be a whole lot of nibbling from the Raiders fans.

Some are good natured banter, others are simply twisted silly persons (me included). The one I'm really concerned about, is skeepe. Hope he logs back in again...one day...after his 4 day binge that is.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh no...on the contrary my friend. I for one are in no position to be seething. As for those Raiders fans who like to stir shit up pre-match, then post match fob off their banter as just "baiting", there seems to be a whole lot of nibbling from the Raiders fans.

Some are good natured banter, others are simply twisted silly persons (me included). The one I'm really concerned about, is skeepe. Hope he logs back in again...one day...after his 4 day binge that is.

I don’t know who you’re thinking of, but it’s not me. I take my lumps when I’m wrong. Won’t catch me disappearing like certain other forummers.

GongPanther

Referee
Kambah is the largest suburb in the Southern Hemisphere, wonderful views of the Brindabellas, and unlike Penrith, no grandmothers at the age of 30.
A woman in Canberra with less than 4 teeth wouldn't count as far as ageing a grandmother. is concerned I suggest you broaden your dating criteria.

The_Frog

First Grade
8 times we've played this mob in finals. They've got a bit of work to do to stand on the same field as us again this year but who's to say they can't?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Hey hey now. I will not hear a bad word said about Kambah. It’s been a good home to us.

You’re thinking of Charnwood.

Perrish the thought.

We lived there from the mid 70’s to the early 80’s (From when I was 1 to when I was almost 9) We moved to Penrith in 84’ and I spent a good portion of my childhood growing up there. But it gets a bit all too much when some Dullard Raiders supporter from Newtown in Sydney sarcastically remarks that “Penrith Is the Paris of Western Sydney” when he’s clearly never been there...

Last edited:

Glen

Bench
Refereeing is managing a game...game management. What else would one call it. But maybe if he said mismanagement...I'm sure the knob heads in the media will be more concentrating on this quote than the terrific game we just had.

But who gives a fook...losers can suck a large one.
Did you see it? He said something like “I’ll have to leave it there” straight afterward. He was 100% implying the refs made a couple of calls to help Canberra back into the game.
I couldn’t give a shit either, and would hope he could argue his way out of it that way so the NRL could focus more on their awful refereeing standards across the board rather than worrying about passing comments answering a question

Perrish the thought.

We lived there from the early 70’s to the early 80’s (From when I was 1 to when I was almost 9) We moved to Penrith in 84’ and I spent a good portion of my childhood growing up there. But it gets a bit all too much when some Dullard Raiders supporter from Newtown in Sydney sarcastically remarks that “Penrith Is the Paris of Western Sydney” when he’s clearly never been there...

That high honour goes to St Marys!

I’ve lived all over Sydney, out here in the west its a pretty easy going life. People are generally friendly. A bit of park and space. Great for kids.

I know more than a few millionaires out this way. Rubbing shoulders with welfare people. Everyone seems to get through without judging others.

Big mix of cultures, occupations, religions etc helps.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Did you see it? He said something like “I’ll have to leave it there” straight afterward. He was 100% implying the refs made a couple of calls to help Canberra back into the game.
I couldn’t give a shit either, and would hope he could argue his way out of it that way so the NRL could focus more on their awful refereeing standards across the board rather than worrying about passing comments answering a question
Methinks Cleary is reflecting the frustration in what most fans, and other coaches for that matter are feeling towards the refs performances this season. They can't ignore the fact that 2020 has been one to forget for the officials.

Canard

Immortal
Cleary's whining is unbecoming for a Coach who has won 8 straight, it's sore winning at its worst, especially after his petulant display against the Tigers.

Hope he cops his fine sweet, and admits he was wrong.