What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Warriors 12-18 Panthers @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Panthers

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
upload_2020-8-9_8-37-51-jpeg.40682

Aenemus

Juniors
Wasn't to his feet to play the ball was thr first infringement. Not sure what the video refs look at.

mave

Coach
Hang on. The ref blew the whistle way too early to give Hiku a chance to get out then.

MilkShark

First Grade
I’ve only watched a few bits of this match, and was watching some with the sound muted a few minutes ago. Penrith got a penalty and kicked the goal. I can’t for the life of me see how any warriors player was offside. Think that’s what it said the penalty was for. More like a Penrith player offside from the kick if anything.

Was there any explanation or it’s just rigged?
I didn’t understand the ruling. It came off warriors, then into a panther and then into a warrior.

so how can it be offside warriors?

no name

Coach
I’m sure I saw a similar call in a game weeks ago where they got one wrong on the last tackle that the attacking team just got to do tackle 5 again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hang on. The ref blew the whistle way too early to give Hiku a chance to get out then.

Penriff have been getting all the calls but Hiku was going absolutely nowhere on that one, he was in a bear hug with two large bogans