What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Warriors 12-18 Panthers @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Panthers

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Record 9 wins in a row...Panthers did enough to win. Warriors took it to us and never gave up which they deserve high praise indeed..

pantherz9103

First Grade
9 in a row for Panthers although arguably the least convincing win of the lot, we looked a bit rattled at times and again failed to score a second half try: Good effort by Warriors though.

soc123_au

Staff member
That was great by the Warriors, given the stats we should have belted them. Cleary's kicking game was the difference.

GongPanther

Referee
9 in a row for Panthers although arguably the least convincing win of the lot, we looked a bit rattled at times and again failed to score a second half try: Good effort by Warriors though.
I'm very irate that Cleary should have sealed that game with 8 minutes to go.

Munky

Coach
The suffocating game plan doesn't seem to work in the wet when everything is slowed down.

Our out side defence never looks comfortable.

mave

Coach
Good game. The Warriors and conditions were the challenge Manly and Canberra failed to be.

Interestingly, those 2 games, and the game tonight, the Panthers had the ball almost exclusively for the first 10-15 minutes.

I see a pattern.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well it didn’t reach the atmospheric heights of a Donkeys game, but I enjoyed the effort from both teams. Warriors fans can definitely be proud of their team’s efforts, they didn’t leave anything in the tank and only went down by 6 to the competition front runners.