What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Warriors 12-18 Panthers @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Panthers

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Penrith have gotta slip up sooner or later, I'm hoping it's tonight cause it'll set up next weeks Penrith/Cronulla and Parra/Storm games if the eels win tonight. Top 3 with 2 loses each and a single draw heading to the finals .... nice.

Kilkenny

Coach
Penrith have gotta slip up sooner or later, I'm hoping it's tonight cause it'll set up next weeks Penrith/Cronulla and Parra/Storm games if the eels win tonight. Top 3 with 2 loses each and a single draw heading to the finals .... nice.

The weather could make this a lottery. Hopefully, Nathan’s kicking game and our forwards will get the job done for us.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Panthers do pink better than the rest.

Really they do.

Pink_Panther.png

I even want a strawberry milk.

Canard

Immortal
Don't blame them not challenging there, the Bunker wouldn't have overturned it because it's too obvious the ref pulled that out if his arse.

mave

Coach
We seem to see so many games that one side completely dominates the opening 10 minutes.

I dont recall too many games in previous years where this phenomenon happened.

It really makes you wonder why, well not really.