What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Sat - Raiders 36-8 Broncos @ GIO

Round 14: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
View attachment 41054

Line up for the Brisbane Bukkake’s glory-hole!

Who gets to towel these poor merkins up next week? They love it! If they don’t get the full 40 put on them every week, they go to bed hungry for more.

They can’t pass. They have zero interest in tackling. I reckon those old Wests Magpies teams would beat this pathetic team of frauds.

View attachment 41056
You get us!

shear_joy9

Coach
Croft and Boyd just f**k up every play they touch. It’s one thing to f**k up an attacking play but their defence is even worse. Great stuff

Frailty

First Grade
The Broncos are just awful.

They are a horribly constructed team. Their senior players are mentally weak. As soon as something goes against them, they crumble into a heap.

bileduct

Coach
I usually defend Croker because he gets a lot of unfair criticism but my God he’s been rubbish tonight.
lol...

He's always f**king rubbish.

I haven't watched this game yet but I'm going to lock my dog in another room to avoid a good kicking because if you're saying this Croker must have been exceptionally extra super duper rubbish.

myrrh ken

First Grade
lol...

He's always f**king rubbish.

I haven't watched this game yet but I'm going to lock my dog in another room to avoid a good kicking because if you're saying this Croker must have been exceptionally extra super duper rubbish.

You'll enjoy one of the Broncos tries as well as an attempt to take a defensive hit up 10 out