What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Sat - Raiders 36-8 Broncos @ GIO

Round 14: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
You'll enjoy one of the Broncos tries as well as an attempt to take a defensive hit up 10 out
Hahaha, I am watching the game right now and just saw his hit up that resulted in him being pushed back into the in goal. Came on here specifically to mention it. Holy f**k, just a slow, shambling hit up, no attempt to go to ground whatsoever.

I assume you mean the first try where he was caught defending in the middle of the field? If not I can't wait.

gerg

Juniors
Hahaha, I am watching the game right now and just saw his hit up that resulted in him being pushed back into the in goal. Came on here specifically to mention it. Holy f**k, just a slow, shambling hit up, no attempt to go to ground whatsoever.

I assume you mean the first try where he was caught defending in the middle of the field? If not I can't wait.

Close your eyes when the ball goes anywhere near him and just focus on his goal kicking.

myrrh ken

First Grade

No that's the one. Out of position.

He was especially terrible tonight. For a bloke so experienced, he often does really amateur stuff

THE CHAMP

First Grade
welcome to mr g's room
giphy.gif

We are as funny is Chris lilley now?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ahhh you're a good one. I was hoping IBM or the champ were in here tonight to hang shit on.

I’m here for you.
Game not on free to air.
You didn’t expect me to make some kind of effort to watch this did you?

Can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel this shit could take years to sort out.

Patty Carrigan is one of the most overrated plodders I’ve seen.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol...

He's always f**king rubbish.

I haven't watched this game yet but I'm going to lock my dog in another room to avoid a good kicking because if you're saying this Croker must have been exceptionally extra super duper rubbish.

Staggs gave him a touch up in the first half. He couldn't handle his speed or physical strength.

nick87

Coach
Staggs gave him a touch up in the first half. He couldn't handle his speed or physical strength.

thought Croker adjusted well in the second half and held his own after that
The first half was ugly all over that side, Staggs embarrassed Rapana at least 3 times too, Croker the worst offender though

But as said it was good to see them adjust mid game and sort it the f**k out

bileduct

Coach
Meh.. Seemed like ordinary Croker to me. He did kick some good goals from the sideline, but the rest was what I normally expect from him... Negative meters on hit ups, ineffectual and missed tackles, and otherwise generally useless.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
thought Croker adjusted well in the second half and held his own after that
The first half was ugly all over that side, Staggs embarrassed Rapana at least 3 times too, Croker the worst offender though

But as said it was good to see them adjust mid game and sort it the f**k out

Also staggs made a ton of errors with his own defence so we got our own back. Id love to make a play at him because hes a stud but he does have his own defensive issues

Actually the broncos were asking for us to go around them all match with the way they defended. It just took us a half to take advantage of it (although we didn't have much ball)

Latest posts