What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Thu - Roosters 6-24 Storm @ SCG

Round 14: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
Spirit. A certain je ne sais quoi

You may not know what, my enlightened friend. But it is the sort of pashun you can only feel when the team you support is having one bad season in 20 and the adversity is more than you can bear. The sort of adversity where you throw your WOW! Electronics Broncos jersey on the steps of Red Hill HQ.

But then you feel the pashun, and realise that you can jump on the bandwagon of a successful Queensland team and have a good ol lol at those NSWankers and shout Qweernzlannduhhh!

greenBV4

Bench
In a well beaten team Tedesco has been one of the few shining lights
Freddy said earlier that Paps has so far won the "battle of the fullbacks", but yes, Teddy has been one the the chooks few good performers

Not many people on here seem to think so but I wouldn't be surprised if Paps ends up with a bench or atleast extended squad spot for the NSW

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You may not know what, my enlightened friend. But it is the sort of pashun you can only feel when the team you support is having one bad season in 20 and the adversity is more than you can bear. The sort of adversity where you throw your WOW! Electronics Broncos jersey on the steps of Red Hill HQ.

But then you feel the pashun, and realise that you can jump on the bandwagon of a successful Queensland team and have a good ol lol at those NSWankers and shout Qweernzlannduhhh!
Champagne.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahaha 10 to go, down by 18 and Pumpkin Friend is still more interesting in being a milkman than a footy player....FMD

Bazal

Post Whore
Freddy said earlier that Paps has so far won the "battle of the fullbacks", but yes, Teddy has been one the the chooks few good performers

Not many people on here seem to think so but I wouldn't be surprised if Paps ends up with a bench or atleast extended squad spot for the NSW

Too small and limited. No thanks.

Latest posts