What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R15 Fri - Broncos 24-28 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 15: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Teams will be competing for The Gorden Tallis Cup

images

THE CHAMP

First Grade
In the online TV guide, the description read "An hi-larious comedy not to be missed with a vast range of stars with a multitude of pranks and hi-jinks, accompanied by the merry tones of the Benny Hill Orchestra"

In the ratings "Best comedy we will ever see" Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles. "Where have they been hiding comedy this brilliant? Mel Brooks. "So this what I've been missing all my life" Rodney Dangerfield.

Broncos to fluke it by a FG in extra time.

How do you fluke a field goal when nobody can execute a drop kick

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Nothing wrong with profiting from the down trodden is there?

I didn’t back them last week they won
I backed them the week before they lost
See what I’m getting at?

If hutty and this year both send me a carton of crownies I’ll back the broncos

JamesRustle

First Grade
I didn’t back them last week they won
I backed them the week before they lost
See what I’m getting at?

If hutty and this year both send me a carton of crownies I’ll back the broncos
I think you're looking at it the wrong way around.... the Bronco's are LLLLLWLLLLLLWW... diminishing number of wins preceeding runs of losses, the pattern says they wont win another game this season.

It doesn't matter who or where they're playing, don't back the Broncos.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I think you're looking at it the wrong way around.... the Bronco's are LLLLLWLLLLLLWW... diminishing number of wins preceeding runs of losses, the pattern says they wont win another game this season.

It doesn't matter who or where they're playing, don't back the Broncos.

Clearly you don’t understand the power of my punting.

This Year?

Immortal
There so many factors in this game:
  • Dragons footy
  • @THE CHAMP's and @Rhino_NQ's betting
  • @Ryno's and my tips
  • The result of Seibold's cyber investigation
  • The will of LU to see the Broncos get the spoon
Plus I'm sure there are many, many more.
On paper I think Saints have got dis, but the Broncos are due and would see this as a great opportunity to get a win. It's epicness is worthy of a Matt Nable promo.

Hutty1986

Immortal
There so many factors in this game:
  • Dragons footy
  • @THE CHAMP's and @Rhino_NQ's betting
  • @Ryno's and my tips
  • The result of Seibold's cyber investigation
  • The will of LU to see the Broncos get the spoon
Plus I'm sure there are many, many more.
On paper I think Saints have got dis, but the Broncos are due and would see this as a great opportunity to get a win. It's epicness is worthy of a Matt Nable promo.

The Dragons. The blokes in the big Red V.
Mary might be gone, but another one of their favourite sons has taken the reins! They did the business at Bankwest, can they do it at Suncorp?
Then we have the story of 2020-the Brisbane Broncos. Written off more times than cars in a hail storm. Can they finally get a win?
Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a belter in BrisVegas! Only on Fox League.

JamesRustle

First Grade
The Dragons. The blokes in the big Red V.
Mary might be gone, but another one of their favourite sons has taken the reins! They did the business at Bankwest, can they do it at Suncorp?
Then we have the story of 2020-the Brisbane Broncos. Written off more times than cars in a hail storm. Can they finally get a win?
Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a belter in BrisVegas! Only on Fox League.
Lucky Deano can get some great coaching advice from his father to at least achieve a ladder position of 10th-12th at season end. Albert coached us to 10th in 1989 and 12th in 1990, but we were only 4 wins plus F/A away from playing finals in both years.