What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R15 Fri - Broncos 24-28 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 15: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
would have been the perfect opportunity to punt norman and give Sailor an extended run at 6. They really have nfi what they are doing with their squad

THE CHAMP

First Grade
There so many factors in this game:
  • Dragons footy
  • @THE CHAMP's and @Rhino_NQ's betting
  • @Ryno's and my tips
  • The result of Seibold's cyber investigation
  • The will of LU to see the Broncos get the spoon
Plus I'm sure there are many, many more.
On paper I think Saints have got dis, but the Broncos are due and would see this as a great opportunity to get a win. It's epicness is worthy of a Matt Nable promo.

Thanks for the capitals. A mark of respect from worthy adversary. Means a lot.
All I’m hoping for at this stage is not switching to another channel at halftime

Hutty1986

Immortal
I didn’t back them last week they won
I backed them the week before they lost
See what I’m getting at?

If hutty and this year both send me a carton of crownies I’ll back the broncos
Can i interest you in a nice case of corona, THE CHAMP?

some11

Referee
I can't bring myself to bet on this game, I mean the Dragons will win but I don't want to have a stroke mid way through the game.

An absolute f**king shitstain dumpster fire meets a team coming off an emotional win with plenty of herpa derp in them.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This game to officially kill RL.
ExCuSe Me
MHnD.gif

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons. The blokes in the big Red V.
Mary might be gone, but another one of their favourite sons has taken the reins! They did the business at Bankwest, can they do it at Suncorp?
Then we have the story of 2020-the Brisbane Broncos. Written off more times than cars in a hail storm. Can they finally get a win?
Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a belter in BrisVegas! Only on Fox League.
I read that in his voice and it's perfect :ok_hand:

The_Frog

First Grade
Looks like ill be at the reds game instead of laughing at this one
Hearing a lot of shit coming from north of the Tweed about the Lions getting a free run this year. Its as though the Broncos need to be successful whether they are any good or not. The truth is that Bris needs a second NRL team if a bad Broncos year is such a dire calamity.

Pommy

Coach
A few cans, Uber eats Indian and Friday night comedy should have me totally forgetting about a shit week on night shift.
If they could both lose by 50 it would be amazing.

Valheru

Coach
Broncos to win

Note that I am coming 42nd out of 44 in my tipping comp so proceed with caution.

blaza88z

Coach
If we were ever going to get towelled up by the Dragons it would be tonight, both of our starting props are rubbish

I'd just to see them compete for 80 minutes if they do that, they're as good a chance as any other week regardless of the team out there but that's the thing, it could be level with 20 to go and we get beat by 13+, where as the Dragons (among almost every other team).. are prepared to compete for 80 minutes