What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R15 Fri - Panthers 38-12 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 15: Panthers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I thought he ran into a tit.

Problem was it was from the Gold Coast and thus a rock hard fake.
Against the Cows when defensively he was going for a corner bomb. The Cows winger got higher and Mansour's face got mangled by his accidental knee.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I'm just gonna say it.

This is an extremely unlikeable Penrith side, especially in comparison with the feel good 2003 team. Quite a few bullies and primadonnas, coach included.

Definitely deserve to be raging favourites this year though.

We haven’t won a premiership in almost two decades.

You could almost forgive the supporter base here for being a bit cocky with ten straight wins, on top of the ladder with a three point buffer and five weeks away from the finals.

But that doesn’t exactly make us as arrogant as the Roosters or Storm.

betcats

Referee
I'm just gonna say it.

This is an extremely unlikeable Penrith side, especially in comparison with the feel good 2003 team. Quite a few bullies and primadonnas, coach included.

Definitely deserve to be raging favourites this year though.

Quite a few good players also, and young. We will be ‘unlikeable’ for a few more years after this I think.

GongPanther

Referee
We haven’t won a premiership in almost two decades.

You could almost forgive the supporter base here for being a bit cocky with ten straight wins, on top of the ladder with a three point buffer and five weeks away from the finals.

But that doesn’t exactly make us as arrogant as the Roosters or Storm.
To be fairly frank, it's only a couple of posters in the entirety of this site who think we are "smug".

Although we aren't playing our best, I'm still, like other Panther fans,and dare I say, other teams fans, are enjoying our moment in the sun. I tend to think we are a ray of sunshine which has been a testing year for most of us regardless.

Pantherjim.

Referee
The players are likeable enough, no real f**kwits on the roster, just the fans which are absolute dead shits.

As a Penrith fan I have a soft spot for the Bulldogs and Tigers, but a small minority of their fan bases are atrocious as well and wouldn’t give them the time of day. Good and bad in every club’s supporter base

roofromoz

First Grade
No. Honestly. It was the Nth Qld winger still plays for them.

May be confusing it with Kyle Feldt when this happened?

images

Latest posts