What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yep over 1 player. W/T faithful hold the record (I believe) for salt and whine. It's the victim mentality. No matter what happens, it's always some-one-else's fault. Don't have the ability to change anything, nor the want to do so, but continue to whine, whinge, and throw salt around.
For someone who complains every time someone posts negatively about your club, you certainly spend plenty of time ragging on other clubs....

stryker

First Grade
Yep over 1 player. W/T faithful hold the record (I believe) for salt and whine. It's the victim mentality. No matter what happens, it's always some-one-else's fault. Don't have the ability to change anything, nor the want to do so, but continue to whine, whinge, and throw salt around.
Lmfao the mayor of struggletown reports on victimhood. You wrote the book sally, we are just trying to keep up.

soc123_au

Staff member
On the game, I am really looking forward to seeing how Blore goes up against us. He isn't the shrinking violet type going by his few appearances so far, going up against the guys he spent a heap of time with should be interesting. It's a shame Kikau is suspended, I reckon Shaun would have a crack at going after him which would be great to watch.