What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
No reason for it not to happen if the price was right. Penrith get a couple of premierships under him, he'll command a higher price than what he and his son are on ATM. But if they did, it would be bizzarro world for the WT fans.

IMO, Panthers are grooming Cirraldo to be their next coach, so losing the Clearys wouldn't be devastating provided we get a couple of premierships. And yes, the so called salt I assume would be shovelled from a few from out our way.
Lol “couple of premierships”

SDM

First Grade
Parra don't play the Panthers for another two weeks. Bit early to be shitting yourself.
As a Parra fan I couldn't care less what Cleary did to the Tigers, but as a RL fan, he is a shit merkin, so now is the perfect time.

Fangs

Coach
A step closer to gameday. Starting to wonder if the Tigers will resort to dirty, underhanded tactics like last time. It didn't work but it got them very close. Might be enough to see a repeat.

GongPanther

Referee
As a Parra fan I couldn't care less what Cleary did to the Tigers, but as a RL fan, he is a shit merkin, so now is the perfect time.
Contradicted yourself in the one sentence. Mate, it's a shit thing what he did, and ppl will keep dragging this up, so some in here will simply laugh it off.

GongPanther

Referee
A step closer to gameday. Starting to wonder if the Tigers will resort to dirty, underhanded tactics like last time. It didn't work but it got them very close. Might be enough to see a repeat.
The Sharks have had better recent form than the Tigers, yet we easily dealt with the Sharks with only the effort we needed. My theory suggests maybe a Tigers win.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Your retort betrays an inconsistency with the general attitude of Panthers fans to Brad Fitler for many years, but sing when you're winning...

Yep over 1 player. W/T faithful hold the record (I believe) for salt and whine. It's the victim mentality. No matter what happens, it's always some-one-else's fault. Don't have the ability to change anything, nor the want to do so, but continue to whine, whinge, and throw salt around.

Latest posts