What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sun - Raiders 34-20 Bulldogs @ GIO

Round 16: Raiders v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
As an aside, and it doesn’t matter but shows just how biased this merkin if a ref is, how the f**k do you say Havili played at that ball that Lewis tapped back? Absolute horse shit from Chris Butler out there tonight.

t-ba

Post Whore
I hope they're playing these Callaway Ads on Fox Footy to spite the f**k out of Sam Newman that piece of shit.

SBD82

Coach
Nothing will beat his pronunciation of RTS.

He's only been the one of the premier players of the last decade. I'm sure he'll figure it out any time now...
Seriously.

And it’s not as through he doesn’t have options. He can literally say “RTS” or “DWZ” and everyone will know exactly who he’s talking about.

SBD82

Coach
All the wrong calls went one way in that half.

How the bunker missed the most obvious obstruction ever is beyond me.
I could handle them missing it. That’s a mistake.

But when they take a close look at it on replay, and determine that there’s not obstruction, that’s just moronic.

GongPanther

Referee
As an aside, and it doesn’t matter but shows just how biased this merkin if a ref is, how the f**k do you say Havili played at that ball that Lewis tapped back? Absolute horse shit from Chris Butler out there tonight.
Here is a tip. Canberra will still win.

t-ba

Post Whore
Seriously.

And it’s not as through he doesn’t have options. He can literally say “RTS” or “DWZ” and everyone will know exactly who he’s talking about.

There's a reason I write it RTS and not in full!