What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Sun - Warriors 18-24 Eels @ Central Coast

Round 17: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
A similar kind of unconvincing win as what we had over the Warriors. Unfortunately the NZ side just couldn’t gain enough territory or build enough pressure. The Eels still aren’t playing well but they should finish top 4 now.

Bazal

Post Whore
We fell in.

Great effort by the Warriors, something to build on next season shame Payten won’t be there he seems to really have the players for for him.

We are done, probably the last win we get all year.

If Mahoney is ok we'll be ok and should hopefully do enough to stay top four. If he's not then I have NFI who will even play hooker...you'd almost attack with Field there an Gutho at six and just defend Stone there.

Unless Schneider is fit I guess, we can use development players now can't we?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Mahoney is ok we'll be ok and should hopefully do enough to stay top four. If he's not then I have NFI who will even play hooker...you'd almost attack with Field there an Gutho at six and just defend Stone there.

Unless Schneider is fit I guess, we can use development players now can't we?
Even with Mahoney we are gone, without him we will struggle to beat the Donkeys. I’m just glad it’s an easy fix.

Bazal

Post Whore
Even with Mahoney we are gone, without him we will struggle to beat the Donkeys. I’m just glad it’s an easy fix.

Well I do agree with Bea there tbh....we've just gotta turn up FFS.

Last week we didn't even rock up and then we defs switched off at 16-0 today and had to dig in. Gotta have better application. The attack was there when we had that

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nathan brown hands down wins the most punchable face in the nrl award
He does but it's still against the rules to punch him, no matter how short the punch. Tevaga should've kept his hand open and he would've only given away two penalties today instead of three and a sin bin.

Meth

Staff member
For letting you get away with all those forward passes or letting you get away with laying in the ruck after we got to 16-0?

not going to deny that we got away with a few forward passes.

As for who got the better of the ref, it’s not even worth arguing about. It was obvious. You’ll look stupid and I’ll look like a sore loser.

Last edited:

Latest posts