What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Fri - Cowboys 12-32 Panthers @ QCBS

Round 19: Cowboys v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son had a bed just like that but he used to hurt himself while rolling over so out it went. And I used to have Rhys on my wall too. Along with the other 16 Panthers and the coach from the 2003 GF, a caricature drawn and personally delivered by Frank Puletua. It's been put away now.

Frankie Petetua played with Souths too, but you probably didn’t notice.

lol, your memories are all shot. Drunk on the victories of 2020!

#smuglife

The_Frog

First Grade
Frankie Petetua played with Souths too, but you probably didn’t notice.

lol, your memories are all shot. Drunk on the victories of 2020!

#smuglife
Of course I noticed. He painted the caricature of the 2003 Panthers while still a Rabbitoh. Went across for their readmission but returned for 2004, playing 152 games for us and 26 for Souffs. A talented fellow and a durable and hardworking front rower, but a bit short of bulk to be a great. Still, he looked much bigger standing at the front door than he did on the paddock.

Last edited:
I don't want to be stuck in the 80's so my Eels number plate is 037sPMS

2003 World 7's it was either that or

01JJGTN for the triumphant 01 JJ Giltinan Shield

Jeez we have won some silverware this millenium

Hey I think you cut me off tonight on the m4!

That’s all good, but you didn’t have to give me the finger at the same time.

#smuglife

Reactions: SDM

Cutting Marsters gives them some hope.

I think I recognise a couple of the cows from Wenty 3rd grade before the co vid hit. Special arrangements of course while the rest of us suffer.

Warm up the til tok girls Nate (and ps you looked like a complete flog on the video).

I thought I saw Tyrone in the background trying to film his own ass. At least he got consent for that one.

Women in league round Tyrone....

#smuglife.