What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Fri - Cowboys 12-32 Panthers @ QCBS

Round 19: Cowboys v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m the dickhead who voted draw after golden point.

Its one of the better games of the round.

Tigers have signed some smug. Obviously payback for Ivans cold and conniving malevolence. Tamou is awesome.

I like Edwards, Naiden and to’o too.

I think you've got that all wrapped up buddy.

The smug seems to be out a tad early this week.

They usually wait until Thursday lunchtime before they back slap each other about their win in the next game.

I don’t know what we’ve done to deserve this?!

Don’t you have your 156th premiership to win or something, I mean this year looks as good as any other.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think we'll win but it will be similarly modest win in terms of margin as the other wins against the Queensland teams, especially with no Api and Jimmy. Cowboys will have a dig in their last home game of the year too.

The_Frog

First Grade
Most people choose miss out. The type of smug moron who has NRL number plates probably sleeps in a racing car bed with a poster of Rhys Wesser on their wall.
You appear to be assuming this is a phenomenon confined to supporters of just one club.

My guess is the plates were an investment. If the Panthers do win the title they'll be quite saleable indeed. Kind of like betting but with much better odds.

The_Frog

First Grade
The Frog is definitely middle management at the cracker factory.
My son had a bed just like that but he used to hurt himself while rolling over so out it went. And I used to have Rhys on my wall too. Along with the other 16 Panthers and the coach from the 2003 GF, a caricature drawn and personally delivered by Frank Puletua. It's been put away now.

SDM

First Grade
You appear to be assuming this is a phenomenon confined to supporters of just one club.

My guess is the plates were an investment. If the Panthers do win the title they'll be quite saleable indeed. Kind of like betting but with much better odds.

Nah, Rhys played for Souffs too, but you probably didn't notice. #smuglife

Desert Qlder

First Grade
97b960945386f7040389effad2f67103.jpg

Latest posts