What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Fri - Eels 26-12 Broncos @ Bankwest

Round 19: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
Closest thing in this game is the fan derision for their own team.

Broncs are closely ahead on that but the eels are catching up.

As for the game, without Haas there, who's going to do all the work for the Broncos forwards?

And will Moses get his mojo back?

shear_joy9

Coach
The team that can’t score versus the team that can’t defend. Rugby league will ultimately be the loser though.

S_PI4oIxREFzbUlyYoVrXQ47NIcl5OXea5fpXy3maCRN93nq-nZPYSeuoE5tiPknVx5Pc2Ry7g6qJRUV5W6NjuezouFf5E_uo3HBC1zCyB5RafKF2zE-yju9rExmCkEg_7rrkY4GzpfsMLgnkkM4G8tvjxIWqu7_sgPjhD0TAXNUIig

some11

Referee
I get that Parra should be favourites, but how the f**k are Brisbane paying $8.50?
No Haas, game is in Sydney, Eels coming off a loss.

Even if they don't get it together in the first half, there's always the second half for the broncos to capitulate like they have all season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I get that Parra should be favourites, but how the f**k are Brisbane paying $8.50?

I’ve just chucked a lazy lobster on them to offset my disappointment if they avoid the spoon.
I got on them at $6.00 and that $35 was my gambling budget for the week.

Latest posts